http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory." Bill Nicholson. SPURS

Google

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

The Shelf would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas for Sunday. I hope Santa brings everyone the gifts they want including lots of Mac related stuff to all you Windoze users out there!

Let's also hope for another three points on Boxing Day. Also, while I am here, how can a linesman see through a post, Paul Robinson and Lee to judge a ball has gone in? I hope Santa brings me some X-ray contact lenses like the lino has got!

COYS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashame it wasn't the same lino that was at Old Trafford last season.

11:21 PM, December 22, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha yeah that is a shame. I think I saw one of the fields the FA are growing these GM linos in the other day.

2:03 AM, December 23, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and against bolton...

2:03 AM, December 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home