http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory." Bill Nicholson. SPURS

Google

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tap Up Fergie

This was posted on COYS and FTL earlier and is a YouTube clip of Sky Sports Sunday Supplement. The most interesting comment is from Barclay towards the end of the video.



We all know who Barclay is talking about. Yep, the red nosed, whisky swigging Ferguson. And he will get away with it.

Sky and the Premier League have led us to this. It turns my stomach.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It turns my stomach too. It pains me to say, Get rid, Get paid, Get a replacement. and to Ferguson "Get fooked" COYS

1:10 AM, August 25, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me where else it was posted. Glad to make a contribution to the debate. I thought it was worth putting up as soon as I saw what Paddy Barclay said.

What amazed me aswell was how far wide of the mark Rob Beasley was in his thinking we had 2 forwards already lined up and were deliberately making Manure wait just to play hardball.

I'm assuming if we had we'd have signed them by now.

1:10 AM, August 25, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berbatov is a fucking cunt! I used to love him as much as Keane but now I hope he goes to Man Utd and gets his legs broken! I bet if we decided not to sell Keane that he would still give his all for Spurs. I'm so annoyed!

1:28 AM, August 25, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree, I think Rob Beasley is probably correct, Spurs are playing poker with Man ure, had we 'already bought them' they would have had us over a barrel.

1:41 AM, August 25, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few days ago, i Just wanted us to sell Berba and move on. Now I think we should stick it to him and ManUtd. Don't sell. Throw him in the reserves and if his attitude improvoves, give him a second chance. Time for the club to make a point

7:52 AM, August 25, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm I C.
Excellent post Paxton well done keep it up!!!!

10:50 PM, August 28, 2008

 
Blogger FIXED BAYONET METAL SOLDIERS said...

That bald Northerner is Wank Wank Wank.Fuck Berbatov.

5:04 PM, September 28, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home